Software Engineer in Test with Automation Testing Experience and a Passion for Code
We are software consultants who love what we do. Callibrity was built on the premise of the Platinum Rule that is treating others better than we want to be treated ourselves. This rule embodies the way we think about our consultants and our clients. Our company was founded by software developers who wanted to choose the projects they worked on while using cutting-edge technologies to solve critical problems. We want the same for you, are you up to the challenge?
QA Lead (Mid-to-Senior Career Level)
What we're looking for:
How you will make an impact:
- Some hands-on experience with programming or scripting and some competency in at least one programming language
- Interest and enthusiasm for learning new technologies and eventually growing into a full-stack developer position.
- Comfortable with agile software development practices, continuous integration, and test driven development
Examples of Callibrity projects:
- Have ownership of automated test engineering and influence test architecture and strategy on projects that are leveraging new technology to change the status-quo
- Gain domain and technical knowledge that sets you apart from your peers
- Be an agent for positive change
- Help shape the future of the Cincinnati tech scene
- Advance your career on a path to a Full-Stack Developer, DevOps, or Architect position
Benefits of being a Callibrity Consultant:
- Building Android and iOS applications that leverage IoT technology for the Real Estate and Medical fields
- Developing Alexa and Google Home skills for streaming media content
- Creating websites with rich, modern user experiences using Angular and REST web services, and integrating payment processing and other services
- Launching a large brick and mortar retailer into the eCommerce space with advanced payment processing, customer personalization, and enhanced search functionality
- 401k match
- Your choice of health care plan (HSA or PPO) and company-paid dental and vision, effective day 1
- 3+ weeks of paid vacation and paid holidays because we're dedicated to "life-balance"
- $1500 annual tuition and training reimbursement so you can learn what and how you want
- Relocation Assistance
- Tech meetups and trainings in our office to keep you up to date with latest technology trends
- Monthly team outings to Keeneland, Top Golf, Breweries, Festivals etc.
- Video game and ping pong tournaments on the regular, of course with free craft beer always on tap
- Work for a company that values what it means to be a family, both at work and at home
- Projects are onsite at local clients or in our local office, so there's no need to live your life out of a suitcase!