JOB DESCRIPTION – REPAIR TECHINICIAN
Diagnose appliance functional failures and lead a small team in component replacement for a large
appliance work cell. Will be expected to meet daily and weekly production requirements; Role will
require coaching of team members to ensure quality workmanship in performing repetitive repairs on
equipment. Input repair data into computer systems to provide quality data to customers.
- Test and repair a variety of products according to defined work instructions including electrical
and mechanical as needed to meet changing business demands.
- Diagnosis functional defects in assigned product categories at a component assembly level of
- Use test equipment to conduct functional and operational test for select products.
- Utilize computer applications to input data on repair tracking and testing.
- Maintain productivity to meet work cell performance standards for quality and quantity.
- Coach and train employees to meet customer quality standards within the work cell.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support general business operations.
About the Company...
For 25 years, CoreCentric has been shaping how remanufacturing, repair and recycling of electrical and
mechanical parts gets done. Further, we have innovative solutions for blue chip consumer product
manufacturers in handling their product returns – all in an effort to support a circular economy by
extending the life of products and keeping them out of landfills. Because when things work better, we
help our planet last longer.
- Prior work experience with mechanical or product assembly or repair.
- Ability to learn and resolve product repair issues by following repair instructions.
- Ability to learn to use diagnostic equipment in a competent manner.
- Basic computer proficiency to use test and repair software applications
- Ability to lift and transport parts and products weighing up to 35 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform work in a standing position for a full shift on an ongoing basis.
- High school diploma or equivalency exam completion.