We are looking for a Business Office Manager with experience in LTC insurance and basic knowledge of human resources.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies / personnel and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment
- Must possess the ability to display patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute and operate a word processor
- Must be able to effectively use a 10 key calculator
- Must have working knowledge of computers, input/output/retrieval of data, etc.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
- Must be able to complete all other tasks as assigned by facility Administrator, or designee
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English Language
Qualifications: Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years experience in an administrative supervisory capacity. Must have knowledge of insurance procedures, contracts, etc., and covering business transactions. Must have knowledge of office machines and equipment.
Education and / or Experiences: Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma. AA Degree in Business Administration is preferred, but not necessary.
If you are interested please submit a resume or stop in to 5970 Kenwood Rd. Madeira, OH 45243 to complete an onsite application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Skilled Nursing Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs