Moodbit is looking for a Graphic Design that has a lot of energy and enthusiasm to do an internshipproviding support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
The Graphic Design intern will assist with the development and design of core Moodbit website, graphics, logos, marketing collateral, event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and some knowledge of video editing software.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
5 days a week - would like a 4-6 month commitment
Job Type: Internship