Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is actively seeking an energetic and caring Human Resources Assistant
to work in our administrative office. The HR Assistant position will assist in human resources operations for a community mental health center that services the Pine Belt area. The HR Assistant position is vital to Pine Belt Mental Health's ability to provide internal support to employees of this agency.
The Human Resources Assistant is currently a part-time
role with the ability to work 29 hours per week.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live, work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our thirteen county service area includes Forrest, Hancock, Harrison, Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Stone and Wayne Counties.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record required
- Previous experience working in recruitment or other areas of Human Resources preferred
- College coursework in Human Resources preferred
- Independent work ability required
- Experience working in Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel, required
- Assists in the recruitment department. Duties may include background checks, referencing, advertising, scheduling/conducting interviews, and career fairs.
- Assists with the orientation/onboarding process.
- May also provide assistance to other areas of the department as needed, such as answering phones, data entry, performance appraisal process, conducting training sessions.