Join Our Growing Network as an Independent Network EAP Counselor!
Develop a referral stream of EAP clients by working with IBH Population Health Solutions (IBH)!
Grow your practice by becoming a member of our network and have the flexibility for determining your caseload size and client hours.
IBH has over 30 years of experience working with employers and providers to provide high quality EAP. We are looking for committed counselors to provide to provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and/or a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services.
We are interested in counselors who can quickly assess and provide face to face, short term strategies for employees and their family members who are facing a wide range of personal issues. We value our network therapists as an integral part of clinical team who are supported by our own care managers. Our EAP counselors work as part-time, independent contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to contacts from our EAP clients to schedule timely appointments
· Assess and provide short term problem solving interventions and strategies
· Determine if longer term treatment is required
· Communicate progress to our care managers
· Complete our pre-certification forms
· Licensure as a LCSW, LPCC, LMFT, or PsyD/PhD in California
· Certification as an Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) a plus!
· Malpractice Insurance of $1M/Incident and $3M/Aggregate
· Professional office space to see clients
· Optional: SAP Certification - compliant with DOT requirements and regulations and SAP providers demonstrate required DOT training and examination.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour
- LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD/Phd in California (Required)