Serve as a senior infrastructure engineer responsible for designing and implementing infrastructure and network services. Install, configure, and upgrade enhancements to software, hardware, and network components. Maintain responsibility for analyzing the design of a data contingency plan and data disaster recovery plan. Oversee the planning, design, and implementation of system engineering projects.
- 3+ years of experience with networking or data center configuration
- 3+ years of experience with virtualization, Linux, and Storage Area Networking (SAN)
- 2+ years of experience with networking and infrastructure configuration in Cloud-based environments
- Active Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Active DoD 8570.1 Certification
- 3+ years of experience with automation scripting and Cloud computing
- Experience with Visio
- Experience with presenting architecture to a wide audience
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.