CACI is seeking a cleared Web Application Developer – .Net, to support exciting programs in Tysons Corner, VA. If you are looking to be part of a team that is developing a variety of state of the art applications, CACI would like to speak with you.
You will be responsible for:
Review Software Formulations, Software Specifications, Requirements Documents, Design Documents to collect requirements
Formulate test plans, procedures, and other related test documentation while following Configuration Management Practices in an Agile environment
Perform modifications to existing applications and functions
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
A minimum of a current TS/SCI with Polygraph
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Innovation & Complexity:
- Works to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results. Works independently under limited supervision. May be responsible for entire projects or processes within job area.
Communication & Influence:
- Responsible for developing technical solutions that may require collaboration with internal expertise and deep analysis of the technical system.
- Problems and issues faced are difficult, and may require understanding of broader set of issues. Problems typically involve consideration of multiple issues, job areas or specialties. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience and analysis of issues.
Leadership & Talent Management:
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function. May have responsibility for communicating with parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors, etc.)
- Works to influence parties within and outside of the job function at an operational level regarding policies, practices and procedures.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Typically, responsible for running small technical teams to include providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area. May lead projects at this level, requiring responsibility for the delegation of work and the review of others' work product.
- Requires advanced understanding and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, and technical concepts obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.