Do you love marketing, business, and making things happen?
Do you have an analytical mind that loves innovating things, and making them better?
Do you have a passion for helping people, want to do work that matters, and be a part of a company that has a mission to transform people’s lives?
Do you love to learn new things, and are looking for an exciting new challenge?
Then we need you!!!
We are looking for a full time (30+ hours per week) team member to help us make things happen in a big way for our business, our community, and, most importantly, for our clients.
We are lovingly referring to the person who will fill this Social Media Manager role as the Queen (or King) of Making It Happen.
The name of our company is Your Virtual Upline. We are a leadership development company that delivers online education and coaching to small business owners.
In our 6 years of business we have experienced rapid growth, and currently have thousands of paid clients using our services. Our entire company and business philosophy is founded on the 3 core values of LOVE, SERVICE, and GROWTH.
The Social Media Manager we are looking for will play a critical role in helping us grow our online community, scale our impact and message, and transform our client’s lives. You will be a key piece in helping us execute our mission of becoming a world class company in our space.
What will this role encompass on any given day:
- Social Media Growth: You will be focused on increasing followers, engagement, comments, likes, shares, etc.
- Social Media Brand Management: Keeping our brand and voice consistent across our platforms. We are looking for someone with ideas, strategy, and management skills to make sure everything gets done.
- Campaign Creation: Our online business launches every month and we will have you help create a social media campaign for each project that helps spike engagement and turn our raving fans into customers.
- Analytics & Tracking: Studying our numbers monthly and coming up with strategies to improve our performance.
- Learning new trends & staying up to date: The social media world changes so quickly and part of your job will be to stay up to date with the absolute latest trends so we can implement them quickly.
- Content Creation: Whether it’s our daily captions, weekly emails, text message, or blogs, writing is a big part of this position as well.
- Community Management: Engaging with comments, helping solve customer service related issues and making sure that our customers are well taken care of or directed to the person that can help them.
- Manage Social Media Coordinator: Lead and provide direction to our Social Media Coordinator to drive impactful strategies, achieve key metrics and execute other social media activities.
- Promote Products Organically Through Social: Create strategies and content plans to sell company products. Bonus compensation is part of this plan, and your success with this area of your position will directly correlate to your higher income.
The right candidate will:
- Embrace a get it done mindset and bring a positive attitude to all situations
- Be adaptable and ready to pivot or change course at anytime - Don’t get down in the dumps when a project you are working on gets delayed
- Understand the importances of business metrics and looking at the #s
- Have no problem getting in the weeds to get the job done
- Have a passion for marketing, project management, and personal growth
- Have the ability to learn independently by using google, watching videos, etc.
- Be a rockstar at communicating with a team and organizing a team around specific tasks
- Be highly adept at learning online technology fast, and then training others
- BONUS if you have fun writing copy and creating graphics
Extra perks + details:
- This is a work from home/anywhere position - yes... Anywhere! As long as you have a working internet, you can take this job anywhere.
- Salary ranges from $45,000 - $60,000 depending on experience, and hours worked.
- Working hours are highly flexible, but core hours during the business day will be defined and mutually agreed upon
Success in this role is a two part formula - Being able to see the overall vision for the business and align all of the moving parts is one part. In addition, there will be specific projects you will own and drive to completion independently.
Does this all excite you?
If so, we are dying to meet you!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- How many years of experience do you have in Social Media Strategy?
- Are you currently based in the US?
Work Location: Remote