Full-timeEstimated: $41,000 - $56,000 a year
- CompTIA A+
- Customer Service
- Curriculum Development
Full Job Description
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is currently seeking a
CompTIA A+ Full-Time Instructor
This is a great opportunity to teach a small group of Veterans
the necessary skills to transition into meaningful careers.
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is currently seeking an CompTIA A+ Full-time Instructor.
CompTIA A+ Course Objectives:
The course objective is to ensure the student obtains the skills necessary to install, configure, upgrade, repair, troubleshoot, enhance, and perform maintenance on basic PC hardware and operating systems. Upon completion of this course, the student will understand:
- BIOS, monitor system devices and flash BIOS
- Main system components and troubleshooting
- Custom system configurations
- TCP/IP stack and common usage of components
- Printers , their installation, features and troubleshooting
- Information security, including physical security and security best practices
- Android and iOS
- Installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft operating systems
- Wired and wireless standards, technologies and implementation
- The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of electricity and electrical components as well as be able to read and understand schematics.
- Curriculum development
- Instruction covering customer service, interpersonal skills, and job readiness topics
- Full-time, Monday - Friday
- Minimum of bachelors, masters preferred.
- One (1) year of teaching experience in applicable area.
- Dallas, TX (Greater Dallas Area)
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a nonprofit dedicated to recruiting, training and placing underserved and veteran job seekers into long-lasting careers at prominent organizations. To date, WOS has served 5,300+ individuals through partnerships with more than 65 corporations in 60+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org.