Weare a leading consulting company with a very unique business model that helpssmall businesses grow by developing and executing strategic marketing and salessystems. Our expertise is in working with small businesses that have annualsales of $2.5 - $30 million and are in the manufacturing or industrial serviceindustries. We are a dynamic group that leverages these companies' operationaland manufacturing capabilities by producing valuable marketing and salesresults. All of our clients are in the B2B marketplace.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to do B2Bcalls. You must have experience in oneor more of the following: electronics, plastics, steel, rubber, chemical, gasesor equipment and machining sales.
This position is a hunting position and your goal is to set upconference calls and obtain RFQs so our company may quote on new projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous B2B sales experience, bea self-starter, competitive, driven, articulate, thoughtful and have experiencewith CRM software.
· Speak directly to engineers, plant managers, production managersand purchasing managers
· Open up new opportunities from scratch
· Penetrate markets that take precision, accuracy and both influentialand consultative selling
· Occasional travel to cultivate relationships
Qualifications for the B2B Inside Sales Representative Position:
· 25+ years’ experience in inside sales
· A Desktop or Laptop Computer
· Experience in the Engineering, Industrial and/or Manufacturingindustries
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplaryprofessionalism are required
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
· Must be able to work independently and be highly-motivated
· Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking andorganization skills required
· Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
· Proficient with using a CRM such as Salesforce or a program likeAct!
· Understanding of marketing and business development, and howsales -- while supported by those two components -- is the ultimate resourcefor any company's growth and future
This is a telecommute/virtual position. This position starts offon a part-time basis but could move into a full-time position within 2-6 weeks.You will be paid weekly via the Upwork platform. This is a long-term positionthat pays $20-$40 per hour, plus bonuses.
The starting hourly salary will be based on:
· Industry experience
· Level of experience with small, medium and large companies andthe number of personal contacts established
· Several levels of assessments by key members of the company
· The candidate’s expectation of sales they believe they candevelop
Our company utilizes several time-saving systems to help supportand leverage results faster.
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above for theInside Sales Representative, please respond with your resume and a cover letterexplaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
Hours per week: