Fox Motors has 41 brands represented by over 1,800 employees in 32 locations, dedicated to bringing you only the best. The best car or truck, the best parts, the best service, the best overall experience.
It takes a lot of people working together to form the Fox family. Much like a car or truck, every individual component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the entire machine. Here at Fox, the idea is the same. At our dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together to create and maintain a successful dealership.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team, please apply today!
Processes and generates financial data for our Harley Davidson location, which together represent the accurate financial condition of the business. Provides accurate reporting to the dealer/general manager and is responsible for accounting office and administrative functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures.
- Prepares a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and the manufacturer's format and time frame.
- Controls all posted documents, including time records, vehicle deals, commissions, and additions and changes to inventory.
- Prepares daily bank deposit and cash report.
- Maintains an effective cash management system. Forecasts cash needs.
- Controls petty cash amounts for dealership and sales department.
- Provides a timely daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the dealer/general manager informed about trends.
- Reconciles select accounts monthly.
- Approves adjustments to inventory and receivable accounts.
- Ensures that all manufacturer accounts including warranty claims, rebates, interest, protection, and co-op advertising accounts are current and accurate.
- Prints monthly journals, schedules, and general ledger. Closes month by processing accounting month-end.
- Participates in the preparation of short- and long-term forecasts.
- Assists in completion of annual review/audit.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
- Prepares payroll on a timely basis, posts payroll, and maintains payroll records.
- Prepares tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely, accurate manner.
- Stays abreast of current factory incentives and codes deliveries on dealership computer system accordingly.
- Administers charge-back program for late charges to inventory.
- Prepares monthly floor plan report for use in commission calculations.
- Prepares sales commission/chargeback detail reports.
- Manages the payoff of vehicle floor plan and works with bank representatives.
- Approves new charge accounts and oversees collection of past due accounts.
- Compiles information and prepares reports as requested by management and/or dealer principal.
- Controls keys to buildings and maintains log of keys issued to employees.
- Cross-trains a qualified substitute.
- Processes paperwork for new employees and terminations.
- Keeps an updated file of all dealership job descriptions.
- Maintains confidential employment files.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Group Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Vacation and PTO