Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
The Technology Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the proposal, research, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, verification, implementation, and deployment of all components of multiple IT projects under the umbrella of a program. The Program Manager facilitates the development of business requirements based on input from internal and external sources. They are responsible for the overall plan, schedules, assignments, and deliverables, required to manage the program and projects through each phase of the life cycle. The Program Manager coordinates resources to ensure successful release of the program and projects into the production environment; Interfaces with team representatives from various organizations both within and outside of CDK Global and represent the project team in project reviews and presentations and manages one or more large high-risk programs with projects involving external vendors and multiple business areas.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Serves as a liaison between the Functional Group or 3rd Party and Information Technology (IT) Departments to provide systems support, analysis, and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Assists in the translation of generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans
- Organizes and manages programs and projects adhering to a program budget and schedule. These responsibilities include estimating program activities, acquiring resources, and defining deliverables. Develops and coordinates detailed program and project plans and schedules work assignments. Monitors and reports progress at the program and project level. Adjusts program and project schedules and resources as necessary to meet program objectives.
- Reviews and approves all program and project proposals and deliverables to ensure conformity with the customer’s project specifications and quality requirements. Oversees vendor relations and procurement related to the program and project teams.
- Provides routine program and project reports to include status, open issues, resource, and schedule detail. Implements IT development life cycle and standard development methodologies within the program and projects.
- Provides training for the program and project teams in the areas of the CDK Global development methodology, CDK Global development standards, program and project management, and written or verbal presentations. Serves as a mentor/advisor/decision-maker to project managers for the program for issues related to their portion of the program. Works with management, individuals, vendors and team representatives to develop a cross-functional program and project teams
- Tracks, manages, and reports on risks and issues on all assigned projects
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 8 years of prior experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- PMP Certification
- Master’s Degree in related field
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.