Power Equipment Warehouse Associate - NEW TOP PAY AT $20.00/hour!
NEW TOP PAY OF $20.00 per hour. NO one beats our AMAZING work environment! ALL SHIFTS!
What you'll do as a Power Equipment Operator?
This role will be required to drive powered equipment; however, NO EXPERIENCE is required as we provide cross-training on-site.
- Handle and process freight in a safe and correct manner
- Pack and/or process freight in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate with management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper - procedures in the facility
- Use freight handling equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, and other powered industrial equipment) in a safe and correct manner
- Maintain a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance. Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates)
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 60 pounds without assistance
Yard Driver (On Property)
· Drives tractor/trailers in a safe and correct manner by adhering to all regulations (e.g., company, local, state and federal). Transports trailers to appropriate destinations (on the facility property Only) in an accurate and timely manner.
· Tells management about unsafe working conditions, damaged products, or improper procedures.
· Operates tractor/trailer in a safe and correct manner.
· Maintains a clean work environment to ensure safety and compliance.
We offer a variety of schedules to fit your need:
Starting Base Pay: $20.00 (Mon-Thu, 7am-5pm) IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!
Want to make even more money?
- (Mon-Thu, 6pm - 4am) Your pay would be $20.35!
- (Fri-Sun, 5:30am - 5:30pm) Your pay would be $21.35!
- (Fri-Sun, 5:30pm - 5:30am) Your pay would be $21.70!
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health: We are taking your Health and Safety as a top priority with all roles and sites. We have regular cleanings, safety measures , and equipment in place to keep everyone healthy.
Finance: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Walmart. Raises and Bonuses are available within this company.
Flexibility: We have a variety of shifts that fits your schedule. Some transfer options are available if you should ever need to move to another city.
Career Development: You will be cross-trained and given proper training to fulfill your role. Walmart is a Fortune 500 Company. Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations and other areas. Advancement opportunities within your role.
Benefits: We have an array of benefits available (see more below): Some include: Employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more! Benefits are started immediately as an employee.
Stay Active: Have you ever been bored at work or home? This role will allow to be moving exercising your physical and mental capability. You will be cross-trained in all roles, this will give you the ability to work full-time and future opportunities for growth.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance, and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family too!
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents.
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance, and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
*Applicants must be at least 18 years old and not in high school.
*Applicants must complete an application on the careers page and pass the assessment for consideration. Start your application today: https://storejobs.wal-mart.com/HiringCenter/disclaimer
The Warehouse Power Equipment Operator is in a Non-Sortable Walmart Fulfillment Center, you’ll find friendly, team-oriented culture in a clean, safe, and climate-controlled environment!
What are you still waiting for? Let the POWER begin with you!
Click “Apply Now” to start your Career that allows growth within a fortune 500 company!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $21.70 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance