Description:Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service is looking for an experienced Irrigation Tech to join our growing team!
Irrigation technicians will be working with team of skilled individuals as they perform system repairs and services with minimal supervision to existing and new accounts; both residential and commercial. Our techs love to work outside, problem solve, and are always learning!
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in irrigation service and installation, are able to work flexible hours, and must have an insurable driving record with the ability to obtain a DOT Med Card. Snow Removal responsibilities are required in winter months.
- Receive work orders and determine materials required and load for the job
- Actively maintain scheduled appointments and plan accordingly if times are not going to be met.
- Inform Irrigation Division Manager when schedules will not be met, and if work is not finished
- Track time and materials using proper documentation
- Keep service truck stocked with material daily
- Keep company vehicle clean and organized
- Note efficiency upgrades that could be done to existing Clients’ irrigation system(s)
- Ability to troubleshoot irrigation systems
- Must be able to set controller programs and scheduling
- Update Client information sheet, noting any missing information or changes made
- Tag the irrigation controller and irrigation water supply line
- Help train employees in the proper irrigation installation techniques
- Help Install crew when time allows
- Attend classes to further education in related field
- Neat appearance with company uniform
- Snow / Ice removal responsibilities in winter months
- Additional duties as assigned
WAGE & BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive compensation for qualified applicants.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Year round employment
- Bonus potential
- Employee development opportunities available... and more!
Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.