We currently have 12 locations around the San Francisco Bay Area and 2 locations in Southern California! Including a brand-new location in Tustin, accompanied by additional openings in the coming year!!
Team Member Benefits
1. Earn tips on top of your hourly pay!
2. 100% paid meals on all your shifts
3. Flexible scheduling
4. Generous Referral Program (Earn extra income)
5. Career Development Opportunities
Pacific Catch is proud to serve delicious sustainable seafood, accompanied by creative craft cocktails, and all with a touch of Aloha spirit!
This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position. Hours may be different every week and schedules are not set or guaranteed. Ideal candidates will have lunch and dinner shift availability several days a week.
- Must have a valid California Food Handler Card
- Must have a valid Responsible Beverage Service Certification (RBS)
Ensure a good Guest experience
- -present drink menu, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding food and beverages; take orders; promptly serve food and drink, and check in with Guests regarding their experience; up-sell whenever possible
- Record drink or food orders accurately and immediately after receipt into POS
- Accept and process Guest payment and make the correct change as applicable
- Efficiently maintain your guest’s table throughout the meal. Clear chopstick wrappers, dirty napkins, dirty glasses, dirty dishes, and dirty silverware, as necessary
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school education required. Hospitality or other degrees are a plus
- Minimum 1-year experience in the restaurant/customer service industry preferred
- Minimum 6 months serving in a full service restaurant required
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to 5 hours in length
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 35 pounds
Maintaining our Team Members and Guests safety is of the utmost importance to Pacific Catch, Inc.
Minimum 1-year experience in the restaurant/customer service industry preferred.