The Operations Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through efficient back of house execution. The Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including Door To Floor, RTV’s, Transfers, Mis-mates, Mark Out of Stock and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom.
- Maintains high performance truck check-in standards by expediting the receiving and processing of all merchandise.
- Unpacks, hangs/folds merchandise, and secures tags according to company policy.
- Delivers merchandise to departments and places according to visual directives and replenishes product as needed.
- Expedites merchandise transfers, customer sends, and RTV’s with urgency.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Ensures back of house standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Exhibits a commitment to store shortage goals/results by adhering to polices and procedures and partners with management as needed.
- Adheres to and participates in store re-ticketing, mis-mate, and Mark Out of Stock programs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for productivity.
Ensures store standards are met with Ship from Store and Store to Store goals.
- Participates in the selling and service culture by providing outstanding customer service.
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards.
- Signs merchandise accurately according to directive and current promotions.
- Supports the selling team and the sales floor as needed.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
Please apply within our company career site below:
- Apply online at www3.hbc.com/careers
- Select Saks OFF5TH
- Select Apply Now
- Select OFF 5TH for Banner
- Select Stores for Area of Interest
- Select Arizona for State
- Select Scottsdale for City
- Complete both the Profile and Application
For additional information or to schedule an interview, call:
Store address: 16215 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85254
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /hour
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: