Report to: President/CEO & Vice president/COO
Primary Duty: Assisting CEO & Executives to implement the direction, coordination, quality and productivity of the day-to-day operations of the company by providing strategic and operational leadership and direction over internal and field operations, including long range planning and budgeting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Most important task of all is to participate, follow up, follow through with managers/agents/staff and report back to President/CEO & Vice president/COO on all sales transactions, assignments or projects
2. Ensure each division is developing and communicating with their teams weekly/monthly/quarterly and effectively
3. Ensure company’s goals, objectives and performance standards are established and communicated across all levels within the company
4. Participate in company events and training classes
5. Participate in weekly/monthly/quarterly sales meetings, finance meetings, divisional meetings, industry meetings, other assigned networking meetings.
6. Work with Executives to develop capacity planning tools to accurately forecast transaction and sales volume.
7. Network and handle relationship with division managers, office managers, park/community managers to leverage best practices and understand new guidelines and regulations.
8. Regularly review procedures and process flows to ensure that they meet industry and company specific guidelines and quality improvement efforts.
9. Collect and prepare information for the use in discussions/meetings of the executive leadership team and divisional meetings.
10. Assist in reviewing the annual expense budget and present monthly and quarterly operating review to sales management.
11. Responsible for all aspects of home inventory control in every department including finance , titling, sales, construction, operation, and administration.
12. Build, develop, and follow up with a team of supervisors, managers, and administrative staff, into a highly responsive group that meets the service levels of our internal and external clients.
13. Arrange, prepare and participate in company meetings and conferences, and conducts follow-up correspondence.
14. Provide oversight and manages high-level event planning logistics.
15. Compose correspondence dealing with issues or subject matter in ways that require considerable sensitivity, discretion, judgment, or negotiation in replying to inquiries, and/or presenting or requesting information.
16. Maintain company confidentiality in all aspects of the position
17. Conduct research, analyzing and interpreting information, problems and proposals to ensure objective and complete information is provided to the President/CEO & Vice president/COO for decision making.
18. Execute special projects as assigned by President/CEO & Vice president/COO
19. Confidant to President/CEO & Vice president/COO on Company matters
20. Liaison to all team members
21. Possible travel to each division to ensure company inventory is under control and being monitored
22. Perform other duties as assigned
23. Competencies Required :
- Outstanding reading, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Work requires the ability to efficiently write memos, correspondence, reports and produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within organization.
- Demonstrate ability to compose correspondence and content materials which often require an understanding of industry-specific subject matter, company standards and/or procedural guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office, Power point, Excel
- Resourceful and service oriented
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow-ups.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs.Physical Activities/Requirements * Position may require travel, weekend or evening commitments for meetings, events, and planning sessions.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: