We are a Supply Chain Management organization that delivers custom solutions tailored to meet the customer’s needs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified candidate to work in our IT Department that will provide support to employees in multiple geographical locations using remote tools, on a variety of technical issues involving software, desktop and laptop hardware, mobile devices, network troubleshooting, and server troubleshooting.
- Manage the software, hardware and networks. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage and resolve queue of IT help desk tickets for technical assistance and support on computer systems, networks, software, printers, and phones both onsite and remote.
- Setup and install new computers, network connections, and phones.
- Create and maintain user accounts, profiles, and Email accounts
- Provides file sharing rights, access privileges and security
- Maintains enterprise wide software, including anti-virus, patch management, and IT auditing
- Install, upgrade, and repair computer hardware and software on existing systems.
- Manage Active Directory, WSUS, and other in-house systems.
- Assist with IT projects as required, such as file server auditing or network component upgrades.
- Maintain current inventory of all IT assets and work with vendors to maintain licensing.
- Purchasing of IT equipment.
- Ability to document processes and systems clearly.
- Provide hands-on support to all computer users.
- Manage information security.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of computer networks including hardware/software support
- Supports, maintains, and evaluate computer networking systems and software
- Install, configure, and maintain both physical and virtual computer servers
- Assists in coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, services and support
- Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Research and troubleshoot information technology issues as required
- Lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
- Occasional local travel to sites within Metro area
- Reports to the Hardware & Network Manager
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a network administration position
- Customer service focused with solid communications and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven expertise supporting users in a Windows environment.
- Understanding and experience with networks, VOIP, and mobile.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize your own work and the company's systems in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of TCIP/IP protocols.
- Proficient skills in troubleshooting network issues and providing solution(s).
- Proven skills in utilizing common functions such as: Microsoft Office products.
- Proven ability to learn and support new network hardware, software and monitoring tools and apply innovative business solutions.
- Proficient ability to read computer vendor specifications and technical product manuals for implementation, customization and/or administrative purposes.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Networking knowledge: Firewalls, Access Points, VLANs, and VPNs.
- Windows Server: Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Virtualization: VMware.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Extensive end-user systems experience
- Excellent customer service and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and technical problem-solving abilities
- Technical knowledge of current computer networks and desktop hardware, protocols, and standards
- MCSE and Network+ computer certificates are a plus
- Have access to reliable transportation and be available for occasional evening/weekend tasks
- Able to pass a drug/nicotine test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Network Administration: 3 years
Required work authorization: