Processes hydraulic and TMP aftermarket orders for repair parts requested by customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Calls on customers to sell repair parts or receives quote request from customers.
· Prepares quotes to inform customers of price, delivery, and any additional information needed by customer.
· Checks inventory for items in stock.
· Follows up quote requests to check on status of sale.
· Works with finance to review credit ratings of customers and assists in developing letter of credits for foreign customers.
· Enters sales data into computer to initiate order.
· Determines shipping requirements and recommends type of packing or labeling needed on order.
· Receives and reviews customer complaints.
· Confers with production, sales, shipping, or French Oil Mill Logistics Coordinator to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
· Assists Finance in securing past due payments for repair orders.
· Coordinate hydraulic and TMP service activity.
· Schedules and coordinates with the Assembly Team Lead for hydraulic and TMP field service work after approval from appropriate personnel.
· Maintains Service Equipment, calibrations ETC.
· Review service work assignments and approve calibration schedule. Review expense reports for field service work and forward to finance for payment.
Will assume direct supervisory responsibility for the Field Service Technician only when they are traveling and performing their duties at a customer location away from our facility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read detail and assembly drawings, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place