CFO for 12 FranchiseAuto Group on the West Coast
If you are a high energy person with a positive attitude, a passion for excellence and have a proven track record of success we are interested in talking to you.
- The CFO is expected to be an engaged member of the senior leadership team.
- Oversight and responsibility for accounting and internal controls, financial reporting to the owners and manufacturers,financial and risk management, cash management and cost benefits.
- Overseeing all insurance matters including annual reviews, claims management and interacting with outside insurance council.
- Supervision, oversight and aiding corporate human resource staff, including providing guidance to HR staff minimizing employment law risks.
- Interaction with outside accounting firm regarding annual tax return preparations.
- Interaction with outside legal counsel regarding legal matters.
- Evaluation of employee performance.
- Oversight and management of the companies cost structure.
- Monitor accounting and financial procedures throughout the company and provide recommendations and training for improvement.
- Oversee all payroll activity for staff.
- Oversee account payables and receivables.
- Ensures all Federal, State and local tax reports are properly filed on a timely basis.
- Supervision and oversight of all Office Managers.
- Submission of all manufacturer financial statements through and with the Office Managers.
- Aid in the creation and structure of pay plans that adhere to State Laws and are clear and concise for accounting functionality.
- Have the ability to direct policies company wide for compliance with State Laws regarding wages as well as staying up to date on all changes in those laws.
- A degree in accounting from an accredited college/university
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in automotive financial management
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Provide excellent leadership and communication skills
- Risk management skill set.
- Strong knowledge of dealership management system(DMS & ADP).
- An impressive work ethic.
- Self- motivated.
- Demonstrated experience and strong interpersonal skills in leading, motivating and developing employees, setting clear goals and providing direct, current and constructive feedback both positive and corrective.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off