Position Name:- Functional Business Analyst
· FTE/CONTRACT:- Contract
· Location:- REMOTE
Years of experience :- 7+
Roles and Responsiblities :-
- Lead, facilitate and document functional processes and dialog flows.
- Must have played a functional BA role in developing and implementing custom web/mobile applications for utilities or manufacturing industries.
- Analysis and documentation of features, epics, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria and other use case modeling techniques and methods.
- Must work with Product Owner and Scrum Master and to capture business needs, features and user stories to be prioritized based on business impact and complexity.
- Work with Technical Lead and Developers describing epics, features and user stories to be developed including acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with Product Owner to ensure all business needs are met, including project objectives, expected results and business impact.
- Work closely with Scrum Master to assist with backlog grooming, user stories management and prioritization of features based on release.
- Introduce ideas that may enhance the solution for the customer.
- Participate in daily scrum calls.
· The candidate must have 7+ Years of experience in working as a BA on custom development for Mobile/Web applications.
- Extensive experience in business writing skills including Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), System Requirements Documents (SRDs), Use Case Specifications and Functional Specifications.
- Proficient with use case mapping and activity diagrams.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis, validation, business requirements specifications and functional specifications, lead JAD sessions, use cases, user interface design, relational database models and data flow models.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have :-
- Experience working on AI/ChatBot applications will be a plus.
Qualification & skills :-
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Experienced Business Analyst in IT.
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Business Process Reengineering, Agile and extreme programming methodologies.
- Experience in creating functional roadmap.
- Experience with mobile or web applications.
- Experience in prioritizing requirements.
- Excellent experience in Agile/SaFe.
- Experience in creating user stories.
- Expertise in working with technical developers and business teams to create, interpret and implement software systems.
- Experience with a Consulting Firm is an added advantage.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Can you work on our payroll?
- What is your work authorization?
- Business Analyst: 9 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote