Right at Home serving Anne Arundel county is currently seeking a LIVE IN Certified Nursing Assistants to work in Annapolis, temporary and permanent LIVE IN's needed. If you have a passion for seniors and a heart for service, we want to talk to you.
Why choose Right at Home? We are an organization committed to improving the quality of life for those we serve - including and especially our employees!
- At Right at Home, you are an employee and a valued team member, not an independent contractor!
- We provide a full array of benefits, including 1 week of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually, Healthcare benefits, 401k with 4% match vesting immediately, bonus eligibility, and much more.
- Initial and Quarterly Paid Training
- Referral and quarterly bonus potential
Applicants must have the following:
- Maryland CNA License
- Valid Identification Card
- Valid CPR
- Physical Exam (Physical should state "free of communicable disease" and must be within six months from the date applying)
- PPD Test Results (if +PPD results, need chest X-ray results)
- 2 Professional References
- At least 1 year personal care experience
- Email address
Apply online now at www.rahjobs.com! We will contact you right away!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $935.00 /week
- One location
- Multiple locations
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative