Legal Patent Assistant in Downtown Denver !
Our client, a prestigious Denver law firm is adding a new position to their patent department. As a Patent Department Administrative Assistant you would be assisting the team by reviewing client bills, proforma checking, and working as a liaison with the firm's finance department. When not busy assisting with the billing process, this role will provide secretarial assistance to the team's patent secretaries. At least 2 years of patent experience is required for this position along with strong computer skills. The firm offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to Director, firstname.lastname@example.org - Meticulous understanding and comprehension of local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
- Prior experience with legal correspondence and court filing is a plus
- Intellectual property law experience
- Litigation intellectual property experience
- Solid understanding of patent intellectual property
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Strong time management skills preferred
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
- Proficiency in database management
Become part of this dynamic, growing firm and take the next step in your legal career. This position is for someone who is eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment. If that's you, we want to hear from you!