Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the intelligence community (IC)? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of customers, supporting our national security mission.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to build your experience in automation and hybrid-Cloud environments while developing software that will directly impact mission. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of national security.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years of experience with Linux or UNIX administration
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration (CI) tools and platforms, including Jenkins or Travis CI
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages, including Bash, PHP, Python, Java, Node, or Ruby
- 2+ years of experience with automation frameworks and configuration management using Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with Git and SVN version control systems
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with containerization, including Docker and working in and maintaining PaaS environments, including Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience with maintaining high availability production systems in a Cloud environment, including Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with relational databases, including Microsoft SQL and MySQL
- Experience with continuous monitoring tools, including Sensu, Nagios, or Splunk
- Experience with automated documentation tooling, including Sphinx and Doxygen
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.