Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
· Identify and develop relationships with top quality suppliers.
· Develop, mentor and support efficient and high performing suppliers.
· Competitively negotiate, evaluate, and issue PO’s for non-direct material
· Administer and support the RFQ and sourcing council process.
· Follow and create process for purchasing team from start to finish.
· Coordinate with the Marketing team to support events and project deliverables
· Support the Marketing team with reviewing vendor contracts to ensure deliverables are being met
· Work closely with vendors and agencies to identify deliverables and on-board large projects quickly
· Work closely, and communicate efficiently with all internal and external stakeholder(s).
· Lead contract negotiations as assigned by Manager.
· Push Company Initiatives:
Respect: Treat each and every stakeholder with the utmost respect.
On Time Delivery: Ensure stakeholder(s) (internal and external) receive products/services within expected timelines.
On Time Ordering: Confirm that orders are completed and received.
Milestones: Manage teams to meet company milestones.
MRP/ERP Supplier Setup and Management: Aid in launching MRP/ERP.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Experience managing major subcontracts across Sales, Marketing, and Communications verticals.
· History of supporting myriad projects across digital marketing, events, experiential, PR communications, creative product ion, and agency support.
· Deep experience with Time & Material and Fixed Price Level of Efforts contract types.
· Proven track record negotiating labor rates, and clearly understands the concepts of SG&A, wrap rates, third party expenses, and T&E.
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience desired in non-direct purchases, ie. Capital equipment, software, facilities, infrastructure, tools, IT equipment, training, etc…
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience with contract negotiation, pricing, cost management, delivery, MPR/ERP and etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical), Marketing, or Supply Chain. MBA in Business management a plus.
· Strong Automotive and Tech background.
· Experience working with Marketing and Design agencies a plus
· Past experience with RFP/RFQ process
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
· Excellent negotiation, written, and verbal skills. Must be fluent in English. Language proficiency in Spanish, German, or Chinese a plus.
· Exceptional organizational ability with good follow-up skills and attention to details are a must.
· Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various teams including engineers and supply chain personnel.
· Teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and good sense of humor are a MUST in our company!
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
· Engineering orientation and onboarding program
· Daily catered lunches and food trucks onsite
· Access to healthy snacks and beverages 24/7
· 15 days of annual paid time off, 11 days of paid holiday
· Relocation assistance/reimbursement
· Free parking & carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code & relaxed work environment
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team