A well established CPA firm is seeking a full-time full charge bookkeeper/controller to join our team.
An ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated self starter
- Resourceful and good at problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Has professional communication skills, both verbal and written, with clients and other team members
- Able to manage time and work flow to prioritize deadlines and handle client emergencies
- Has experience with servicing multiple businesses in a variety of industries including nonprofits and small businesses
- Comfortable and confident to work independently
- Familiar with working remotely and onsite with clients as needed
- Able to operating effectively and efficiently in a paperless/virtual environment
- Proficient with QuickBooks Desktop/Online, ACS, Sage products, etc.
- Experienced in most accounting functions (data entry, reconciliation, financial reporting, journal entries, etc.)
- Familiar with common business filings (1099s, W9s, sales taxes, registrations, workers comp insurance, etc.)
- Works excellently and efficiently with Excel and is proficient with computers and software in general
- A quick learner that can adapt to new technology and business models
- Familiar with various software as a service applications (Tallie, ADP, Bill.com, etc.)
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
This position offers a friendly work environment, great benefits, and room for professional growth. The selected candidate will be compensated based upon relevant experience. Only qualified candidates should send resume.
Interviews and selection will be completed ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time