We're looking for an “Data Reporting Analyst” for an immediate opening with one of our clients located in “Newark NJ”.
Job ID: 7751-1
Job Title: Data Reporting Analyst
Work Location: Newark NJ
Location: 3 + Months
Responsible for producing reports from various sources to provide the department /division with actionable information or business intelligence.
Working with marginal oversight, the incumbent is responsible for performing complex research, analysis, and reporting of network utilization, cost containment and key operational information. This is a senior level position.
· Mentor and train more junior analysts.
· Evaluate data and report findings for accuracy, completeness, intent, and scope, etc.
· Determine or agree upon deliverables with customer, as well as determining
· the resources necessary to meet those deliverables.
· Determine resources necessary (time, headcount, external resources) to meet deliverables,
· Act as liaison with IT /vendor and customer and initiate /implement project plan for requests.
· Perform appropriate analysis on data: forecasting, modeling, regression.
· Mine data from appropriate system and perform appropriate analysis on data.
· Present data and provide feedback to client/customer, making recommendations where appropriate.
· Develop relationships with subject matter experts (SME).
· Seek and adopt best practices in data reporting.
· Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum 6 years' experience in health insurance.
· Prefer strong knowledge of SAS and SQL systems
· Prefer 5 years data reporting experience
· Strong PC skills
· Prefer strong database management skills
· Understanding interdependencies among data
Skills and Abilities:
Organizational, Multitasking, Analytical Thinking and strong Interpersonal
If interested in the job, Please attach your updated resume and reply to Dileepc(AT)ustechsolutionsinc(dot)com with below details to move forward
Full Legal Name:
Best Contact Number and time:
Earliest availability date to join new contract:
Last 4 Digits if SSN:
Work Visa / Visa Status / Work Authorization in US:
Per hour compensation expectation on W2 All Inclusive (without benefits):
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $84,320.00 - $90,726.00 per year
- strong knowledge of SAS and SQL systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- data reporting: 6 years (Required)