Getaway builds tiny houses, places them in the middle of nature, and rents them out by the night to people looking to disconnect and recharge.
Our company is growing fast and receiving national attention. You can find out more about us here:
- Our website: https://getaway.house
- A video our guests made and an article by our founder: https://medium.com/@jonstaff/getaway-78c60615f0f3#.spodu3x4x
- CNBC Article: http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/02/getaway-raises-15-million-for-tiny-homes-and-has-big-city-ambitions.html
The Housekeeper will be the resident expert in taking care of our most prized possessions: our tiny houses and the guests that rent them.To be good at this job, you should be the type that smile a lot, hustles always and loves working on a team. You should also be the type that is bothered by a mess.We’re looking for a hospitality-minded soul with an eye for small details.
The primary responsibilities of this position are anticipated to include:
- Ensuring every cabin is perfectly staged for every guest including making beds, changing toilet cartridges, arranging welcome items and provisions, cleaning and staging exterior (e.g. fire pit area), etc.
- Performing weekly and monthly deep cleans
- Laundering, cleaning and spot treating linens
- Ensuring back of house/preparation area is clean, organized and orderly at all times
- Maintaining par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform
- Anticipating potential guest issues and addressing them in advance whenever possible
- Solving problems proactively in an efficient, effective and professional manner
Schedule + compensation
- 15-25 hours per week
- Changing hours may include weekends, nights, short shifts and long shifts
- Part-time position paid hourly; no benefits
Location and transportation
- The primary location of the position will be in Epsom, NH. It is expected that you have your own transportation and a valid driver's license, as you are required to drive to fulfill your role.
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Housekeeping: 1 year
- Team members must have a valid driver's license and will be expected to drive their own vehicle.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour