Work on campaign assessment, including analyzing campaign plans and other command strategy, policy, and doctrine to ensure commander direction and command strategy are adequately interpreted into actions in alignment with strategic and intermediate military objectives. Determine whether the campaign plan properly captures and describes an approach to implementing all guidance to the command. Analyze guidance to higher echelons as well as national and military strategies and policy documents.
- 5 years of experience as a US government, DoD, or Combatant Command policy analyst
- Experience with conducting research and analysis and contributing to the coordination of strategic assessments for military operations
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the Annual Joint Assessment (AJA) or Chairman's Net Assessment
- Experience with analyzing campaign plans to ensure the commander's direction and command strategy are interpreted into actions aligned with strategic and intermediate military objectives
- Knowledge of the Joint Strategic Planning System
- Ability to determine if a campaign plan captures and describes an approach to implementing guidance from higher echelons, including national and military strategies and policy documents
- Ability to develop reports and briefings on strategic assessment activities
- Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including strict attention to detail
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CC4, CMD, ID15, NSG1