The .NET Technical Lead must demonstrate leadership withthe ability to delegate tasks and responsibility to create an efficient workenvironment – following an Agile development work pattern – where he or shewill be required to create and track user stories, and must have experiencewith relative sizing and story points. The candidate must have a strong .NET and Microsoft stack technologybackground that includes familiarity and experience with a broad range of softwaredevelopment best practices, architecture patterns, technologies, frameworks andtools such as Visual Studio, TFS, MS SQL Server/Oracle, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery,CSS3, and Bootstrap. Furthermore, thecandidate must also have experience articulating the business value of providedsolutions and how these investments enable future business capability. The candidate must be able to collaboratewith business stakeholders and build confidence as a trusted advisor toestablish positive relationships with our client. All candidates must be a U.S. citizen, passthe Government client’s Background Investigation as well as obtain a PublicTrust clearance.
· 10+ years of work experience in developmentusing Microsoft .NET, Web services, and XML.
· Leading Agile teams, and adhering to Agiledevelopment principles – particularly SCRUM and Kanban – to implement MVC andresponsive Web-based applications for the desktop, tablet, or phone platforms.
· Proficient experience using Microsoft VisualStudio and TFS.
· Advanced understanding of Oracle; experiencewith complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Excellent understanding of database design, datamodeling concepts, and experience with data migrations.
· Experience with integration/interfacing withexternal applications across different networks, Active Directory.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, andnegotiation skills.
· Web API, SignalR, Web Sockets
· Responsive Web applications for mobile
· TFS Build and Release/Continuous integration
· Advanced understanding of testing tools and unittesting
· Integration test scripting, and testingmethodologies
· Integration with F5 load balancer
· SonarQube, Checkmarx, or other code scanningtools.
Job Type: Contract