Now Hiring: Full-Time Substitute
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00-5:00
The Goddard School
7645 Fredle Dr.
Concord Township, OH 44077
1. To create and maintain a safe and fun learning environment.
2. To help meet the needs of all students.
3. To be flexible and help meet the needs of both buildings and children of all ages.
4. Play an intricate roll in our 21st-century inquiry based emergent curriculum.
5. Help accomplish our vision statement:
In partnership with our community and families, the Goddard School develops confident, compassionate, inclusive children within a safe and nurturing atmosphere. Our 21st Century inquiry based curriculum is designed to cultivate student’s love of learning by becoming adaptable, responsible, global citizens in a diverse world.
CDA, Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred
Full Time Hours
Being part of a dynamic team of educators
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible