United States-NY-New York | Full-time | Private Banking and Wealth Management | Job ID 115244
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group (“CIG”), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in handling over $50 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the biggest leveraged credit managers in the United States and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
This position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the Credit Investments Group, currently celebrating its 20th anniversary and is considered one of the largest leveraged loan asset managers and the largest manager of US CLO assets by AUM. CIG isone of the most preeminent and well regarded platforms in the US.
- The CIG team consists of portfolio managers, traders, and credit analysts. CIG is looking to bring on a credit Associate/Vice President to the team
- General industry coverage (sector TBD)
- Researching and analyzing non-investment grade leveraged loan and high yield bond offerings and making recommendations to CIG Credit Committee
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio positions
- Analysis of secondary credit opportunities
- And any ad hoc assignments
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum of two years of experience in corporate/leveraged finance
- Investment banking experience preferred
- Finance & Accounting skills required