Crane Payment Innovations is the leader in world class automated payment solutions. We partner with businesses to provide payment experiences that set new and innovative standards for consumer convenience, security and reliability. We are excited to explore new ways every day to improve how millions of people across the globe can make their payments in a way that fits with their lives. Our global engineers develop products and deliver innovative solutions in currency validation technologies, cash management systems, digital payment technologies, mobile applications, security and digital advertising. We offer a range of devices for bill and coin validation, cash recycling and dispensing systems, IoT applications for our enterprise-level connected products and services, and software applications to integrate sensory hardware to machines and networks.
At CPI you will become a valuable part of an inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation with the support of over 2,000 associates working in one of our 15 offices across the world. If you want to have a hands-on global impact on payment solutions, we want you to join our team as a Customer Quality Manager
. This is a full time position based in our office in Malvern, just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
The Customer Quality Manager
role is targeted to contribute to overall business growth based on global customer feedback and improvement of customer satisfaction. This individual collects customer satisfaction KPIs based on customer touchpoints, analyses data and derives trends, determines required improvements, and then works with the cross organizational teams to drive projects for required product and process improvements. This role also is responsible for assuring that all improvements are monitored and sustained based on a closed-loop continuous customer feedback.
Responsibilities and Duties
Customer Satisfaction Data Analyst:
Quality Tools and Processes Lead
- Analyses field data obtained from Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Corrective Actions, Manufacturing Alerts, Failure Analysis, and Product Anomalies, identifies data-driven improvements and then oversees projects to complete needed improvements
- Tracks various quality metrics and COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) data
- Drives growth of overall Quality culture in response to the data indicators
- Drives Root Cause Corrective Actions identification and works with cross functional teams (development, technical support, compliance, supplier quality, and factory quality) to complete these actions in timely manner
Continuous Quality Improvement Change Leader:
- Defines use of required Quality tools to instil continuous cross-organizational awareness of customer feedback
- Leads global standardization and improvement of field quality performance metrics, data collection, measurement processes and tools
- Creates relevant dashboards to assure continuous visibility and monitoring of Quality data
- Develops and administers standard and robust reporting that identifies key trends, out of bound metrics, and a clear prioritized remediation action plans with owners and dates
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Defines proactive, innovative, business opportunity and customer feedback driven improvements to Quality Management System that assures forward looking approach to overall quality
- Acts as a promoter of Quality Culture, build-in quality, timely and thorough responsiveness to customer quality complains and issues
- Instils collaborative approach to overall quality over product lifecycle
- Develops standard quality plans, targets, performance, and systems for integration of new, acquired and start-up products that maximize customer satisfaction
Key Attributes for Success
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Minimum 5 years of process improvement, quality and/or operations experience
- Advanced working knowledge and skills of quality methodologies – QMS, COPQ, FMEA, 8D, 3P, JDI, Kaizen, NPS, VOC
- Strong analytic, data collection and management, metric setting, process automation, and dashboard skills - SAP, BOB, Salesforce, QlikSense, Tableau
- Customer facing experience highly preferred
- Proven record of success
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities - winning CAN-DO attitude
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations
- Highly detailed, data driven and able to coordinate and analyse various data sets
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Up to 25% travel
Be a part of Crane Payment Innovations and Crane Co.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Sick time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Onsite gym
- 401K with Company contribution
- Discounts for childcare
- Community involvement
- Opportunities to travel and work at our global sites
CPI is a part of Crane Co.
, a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 12,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.