***$2500 Sign On Bonus
Total compensation potential for this BCBA position is: $78,000-$95,000
One Person Can Make a Difference! That One Person is YOU!
What is the most important thing you are looking for in a career? Working with a team of people who will support your personal convictions, a company with consistent and strong values that play out every day, and/or co-workers who feel a duty to provide exceptional service and care to children with disabilities? We are looking for passionate BCBA's to work in an environment where our top priorities are quality patient care and staff development. Our therapists know that what you do when no one is watching is imperative.
Location: Spring,TX Clinic - 16835 Deer Creek Drive, Spring, TX 77379
Here is what one of our BCBA’s says about us, “I have worked at other great clinics, but have never experienced a culture like Cole. The management, all the way up to the CEO, are amazing! They are extremely supportive and make their patients and staff a priority.”
Quite simply, our turnover rate is low and our team loves to work here! We offer great compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that exceeds most other companies.
In addition to a rewarding BCBA career, we offer:
- Program Specialist with specialized training to assist with administrative work with inputting programs, updating programs, making schedules, assisting with problem behaviors, and ongoing training of staff so you can spend more time with your patients and families.
- Make your own schedule as needed for your patients
- Individualize your patient programs with options for 1:1, group, and transition programs
- Excellent RBTs (all techs are required to become an RBT)
- Camera systems in all clinics to assist with clinical supervision
- Transition time and training to get adapted to the role
- FREE CEUs
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- Work life balance
- Monthly peer reviews and peer consultations with other BCBAs to discuss cases
- Bonus potential based on quality of care
- Cross-Discipline mentorship
- Flexible scheduling
- Career stability and growth
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off, You Day and Holiday Pay with rollover eligibility
- 401K (matching)
- Opportunity of involvement in International Mission Trips
- Professional Development Assistance
- Employee assistance programs / Mental Health support
- Performance Based Bonus Incentives
- Exceptional leadership support and training
- Monthly staff appreciation events
- Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapists on site to collaborate with
What are you waiting for? Give your career the jump-start it needs and join our award-winning team!
Powered by ExactHire:118280