- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a team coordination position.
- Experience working with virtual meeting and training platforms, such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, JoinMe, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SharePoint are desired.
This position will be based out of Herndon, VA
Training Coordinator, AWS Sales Training
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Training Coordinator, AWS Sales Training. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day operations of our Americas wide training team, with particular focus on support of our public sector customers.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Schedule training classes in locations across the Americas, as well as virtually led training. This includes arranging venues and coordinating instructors and adding classes in LMS.
- Liaise with customers to accept their training requests, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
- Provide management information as required (e.g. forecasts, booking take-up, instructor utilization, course evaluation summaries, course sales, etc.).
- Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions related to public and private onsite training and billing.
- Liaise with global operations team to learn of updates to process and implement process changes, including customer facing and internal changes.
- Liaison with Business Development Managers to manage all operations and logistics requests regarding customer trainings.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience supporting vILT (virtual instructor led training)
- Knowledge/Understanding of Cloud Computing and/or AWS will be considered a bonus.
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Accustomed to dealing with a high level of change in technology and products.
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.