Gateway Chevrolet is hiring for a Warranty Administrator. This position was made available due to our current warranty administrator being promoted to a service management position. Gateway is the #1 selling Chevrolet dealer in the Western Region. Gateway continues to expand to accommodate the traffic we are experiencing in Service.
Stability — Family owned since 1983
- We promote from within
- Paid training
- 401K with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Full medical benefits
- Safe and welcoming working environment
Warranty Administrator Job Responsibilities:
Receive Warranty tickets from Advisors
- Verify all information required is supplied by both Advisors and Technicians prior to submission to General Motors
- Submit claims to General Motors and obtain all missing information when requested
- Work with the Parts Department to verify pricing and the return of Warranty parts
- Support advisors and technicians throught the repair process to completion and redelivery to customers
- Obtain and maintain Factory Certification
Warranty Administrator Qualifications:
Language Skills Ability: Read, write and understand short correspondence with management, advisors, parts, and technicians. Read and interpret safety rules, guidelines and general business operating instructions outlined by Gateway. Read, type, and understand proper grammar in written/typed communication.
- Mathematical Skills Ability: Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide so that you can understand, interpret Warranty allowable times for each job .
- Reasoning Ability: Apply a common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished verbally, in writing, or via electronic communication. Solve practical problems and come up with solutions to simple challenges that occur in life. You must maintain a great attitude to be successful in this position.
- Strong Teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position
Compensation: This position pays an hourly component plus a commission based upon completed and paid submissions through General Motors. Hourly rate and commission rates dependent on experience. Pay is consistent due to the the Service Department being busy year round. We will pay you while you learn General Motors warranty and focus on helping you maximize your earning potential.