Digital Assets Data Inc. has raised $3m in capital and has begun building enterprise products for crypto-focused hedge funds and institutional investors through collection, processing, and aggregation of a variety of data points on individual cryptoassets and the overall ecosystem.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will contribute to the development and execution of exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Depending on needs and strengths this may involve designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, reviewing system requirements and tracking quality assurance metrics, etc...
- Join a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in an exciting field
- Work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team that has had previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical
- Make an outsized impact while becoming a better QA engineer and technologist
- Learn about distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Receive competitive benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 5+ years overall QA engineer experience designing, implementing and conducting tests
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experience creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Experience estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Experience designing and implementing automated testing in cloud environments
- Experience tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Experience leading a team of QA engineers
- Experience hiring or helping hire other QA engineers
- Flexibility as a technologist to pitch in where needed
- Strong practical streak with the ability to do more with less in a growing startup
- Experience with crypto and distributed ledger technology
- Experience leveraging AWS and infrastructure as code
- Prior development experience in Python
Digital Assets Data Inc. is not able to offer immigration sponsorship at this time.