Title: Interaction Designer
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Solve complex problems with simple, industry-leading user interface design solutions
- Develop scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, screen designs, interaction models and functional templates, then assist the project team with the creation of visual design and content artifacts
We’d like to see your work, so we may ask qualified applicants to electronically submit interaction design samples and interim deliverables including but not limited to: wireframes, site maps, task flows, UI specs, high and low level documentation and conceptual documents that help inform a design through the process.
- 5+ years of experience with interactive product design, design planning, and/or strategic consulting for Fortune 500 companies or large e-commerce sites.
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design (e.g. mobile, responsive design, etc.)
- Mobility experience
- A track record of delivering high quality end-to-end designs including wireframes, prototypes, specifications documents, and presentations
- Knowledge of applying user research (e.g. task analysis, user scenarios) to inform design decisions
- Experience in working with cross functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies
- Understand the subjective nature of decision-making with internal clients, and work effectively as a consultant within a large, matrixed organization
- Ability to present and defend design decisions to groups including senior stakeholders
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA and Charlotte, NC
Duration: 2 year Contract
About Maxonic: Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Job Type: Contract