Front Desk Receptionist at a Luxury Spa located in Pasadena.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
The Official Spa and Salon for The Tournament of The Roses.
A luxury spa with a team voted "BEST" by LA Times for hairstyling, skincare, nail care, and massage. Our spa and salon features special services including Brazilian blowouts, hair extensions, semi-permanent makeup, eyelash extensions, specialty skincare services and more.
We are currently looking for both a responsibleand flexibleindividual who creates a welcoming environment for our clients.
Listing is for a part-time position (13-15 hours per week) with potential of future full-time position.
Our ideal candidate is open to working during business days and weekends.
Experience in the salon or spa business is a bonus.
We are looking for someone who is/ has:
- Offers exceptional customer service
- Communicative, team player
- Comfortable with numbers and calculating
- Fluent in English
- Computer skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure exceptional client experience.Acknowledge and greet all guests and offers friendly, prompt and courteous service.
- Coordinate client appointments.
- Computational skills.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service. - Strong communication skills.
- Proactively assist and transition between all aspects of the day to day operations.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Support management with overall flow of the salon.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour