The Agency 123 Senior Project Manager will consult with clients on creative strategy and execution of the development and production of live meetings and events, graphic design, video production, photography, and webcasts. The Senior Project Manager ensures these communications vehicles advance the business and effectively communicate, support, and promote McDonald's vision and business priorities.
The Senior Project Manager identifies and assembles the project teams and oversees all elements and phases of projects from planning to completion to evaluation and measurement. This includes defining objectives, outlining the project scope, developing creative strategy, value and timeline and providing direction to teams to ensure they are delivering on objectives. The Senior Project Manager ensures alignment with initiatives and adherence to Agency 123’s standards and guidelines and McDonald's business code of conduct.
- Develops a “trusted advisor” relationship with aligned clients
- Maintains the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately
- Strategic thinking – understand the company strategy and able to apply that strategy to project work
- Creative - thrives in and actively contributes to a culture of continuous innovation and willingness to look at projects differently, approaching solutions with a modern eye, and always staying in front of what is new
- Serves as initial point of contact (intake) for all aligned-client projects and recommends and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices
- Partners with clients to enhance creative brief quality and identify key messages
- Evaluates creative brief content for completeness and actionable content that will enable the creative team to create on-target deliverables for the client
- Manage schedules, resourcing, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure the team meets project requirements and client expectations
- Sets expectations with clients, e.g., when and what they will see next as part of the creative process, budget and solution response expectations, and follow-up process and metrics expectations
- Involves leadership as appropriate and alerts them to potential challenges and opportunities for the Creative Services team
- Works with manager and extended team to develop departmental standard operating procedures, workflows and enhanced infrastructure
- Writes and speaks effectively and is able to clearly articulate the team’s solutions in terms of the client’s business goals.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally update clients on project status
- Listens well and incorporates others viewpoints into project management process
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and collaboratively
- Adept at crisis management, resourceful, and solution-oriented
- Executes client requests and project management with accuracy
- Must be able to develop budgets, track time and expenses and submit invoice for services in a timely manner
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to business challenges and opportunities
- Fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Possess excellent project management, organizational,administrative and time management skills - effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects with tight deadlines with little or no supervision, while maintaining a professional and appropriate demeanor
- Possess excellent interpersonal and client and team management skills
- Ability to create and maintain positive work environment for team
- Commitment to adhere to all Agency 123 policies and procedures and the team objectives of customer service, operational excellence, teamwork, continuous process improvement, leading by example and exceptional character
- Must be detail oriented and able to apply quality control practices to all projects
- Ability to partner and negotiate with vendors
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate and interact with team peers, clients, interdepartmental colleagues and high-level executives in a professional and pleasant manner
- Possess an understanding of print and interactive processes, procedures and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in communications, media, theater, broadcast or video production.
- 8 years’ experience in a full Senior Producer / Project Manager capacity in corporate, a production company, or an agency
- Have a proven track record of successful project work such as: conventions, live meetings, satellite/web broadcasts, video production, print/electronic graphics production
- A proven track record in fast-paced environments
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.