We are a National Real Estate Investment Company who specializes in Manufactured Housing Communities is seeking an area District Manager / Multi- Unit Manager.
Ideal candidates should have property management /retail or hospitality experience and should be a motivational leader who is organized, results-driven and passionate. We offer our employees a competitive salary including the potential for quarterly/annual performance bonuses.
The general scope of the job responsibilities will include but is not limited to-developing business plans, driving occupancy goals, ensuring the highest standards of asset quality, achieving financial objectives and goals, and having oversight of all personnel and resources within the portfolio of communities.
· Responsible for all day-to-day operations of a portfolio of communities.
· Ensure that all operational and company policies and procedures are followed.
· Ensure that all financial goals and objectives are met by reviewing property budgets weekly, monitoring delinquency, controlling expenses, and driving occupancy.
· Perform weekly/monthly property visits to ensure homesite violations and safety issues are addressed and resolved timely.
· Responsible for the hiring, training, and motivating of team members.
· Manage collection process to a company goal of 3% or less.
· Conduct evaluations, coach and mentor as needed.
· Be an effective liaison/leader between field staff and Home Office.
· Be a liaison between residents, HOA’s and COARE Leadership Management.
· 3-5 years’ experience in retail, hospitality and/or property management.
· Results driven with an “eye for detail.”
· Must have flexibility to travel 40% of the time.
· Must have flexibility to work occasionally on weekends.
· Must have strong knowledge of Fair Housing Laws governing real estate sales and leasing management.
· Proficient in computer skills and software, including Microsoft Office.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent organizational and tasking skills.
COARE Communities LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About COARE Communities
COARE (“Creating Opportunities in Affordable Real Estate”) or (“COARE”) is a real-estate investment company focused on solving the challenge of affordable housing through the acquisition of sustainable Manufactured Housing Communities (“MHC”) across the U.S. Manufactured Housing as a real estate category ranked as the #1 best performing real estate in the 2008-2009 recession. By acquiring, improving and maintaining these communities, COARE hopes to alleviate the increasing need of affordable housing by providing residents with a safe, reliable, and the lowest cost housing available in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person