Bednark Studio is a premier design and fabrication studio powered by creativity, technology and big ideas. We collaborate with event companies, agencies, corporate clients, and set designers to build cutting edge brand experiences. Bednark is founded on the principle that execution and craftsmanship are the building blocks to happy clients. Measure twice, cut once.
- Background in Finish Carpentry / Cabinet Making / Commercial and Residential Millwork
- Proficient with all shop equipment and practices: table saws, panel saws, routers, power tools, hand tools.
- Strong knowledge in hardwoods
- Gathers and tracks all required tools, equipment, and hardware throughout the given project(s).
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, and diagrams
- Basic knowledge of calculations and measurements.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and complete jobs with demanding deadlines while keeping great attention to detail.
- Maintains strong knowledge of in-line assembly processes, systems, and tools.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative; confidence to work independently and with a team, in support of project goals and objectives
- High energy level required with the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Communicate with other departments clearly about project status when elements are completed/passed into the next department.
- Available to work overtime and weekends.
Required Professional Skills:
- Minimum 5-10 years working in a carpentry setting
- Strong record of reliable attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Works well in a team environment to achieve a common goal
- Excellent problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail
- Must be a good communicator
- Resourceful go-getter attitude with desire for career advancement and increased responsibility
- Adheres to company safety guidelines
- Flexibility to work weekends and overtime during hectic, busy times
Job Type: Full-time
- Carpentry: 4 years (Required)
- Cabinet Making: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)