DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love.
DraftKings, Inc. is searching for a creative individual to serve as an Associate Producer for our digital content. This person will be a part of a media team that is scaling to be the leader in daily fantasy sports programming. The Associate Producer will assist our Senior Producers in live show and taped productions distributed on all of DraftKings' digital platforms and syndication partners through the use of our fantasy industry experts and more.
What you will do:
What you will need to bring:
- Responsible for assisting in the management of content including writing scripts and preparing show rundown
- Essential in fantasy story selection and understanding of how news directly affects daily fantasy
- Required to assist Senior Producers in graphics creation, show stacking and monitoring sports news
- Ability to react to breaking sports news and address the impact on fantasy sports
- Actively participate in pre-and post-production direction by maintaining communication with producers
- Ability to work with on-camera talent and provide direction based off guidance from the Senior Producer
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree
- 2-5 years experience in show production
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Production skillset including script writing, guest booking and graphics building
- Proficiency in live studio and remote production a plus
- Knowledge of professional sports and daily fantasy/fantasy sports required
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Night and weekend availability required
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel
At DraftKings, we promote diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.