The Seasonal Senior Recruiter is responsible for assisting in the development and management of a recruitment and retention strategy for the organization. Establishes methods to develop and maintain high volume recruiting strategies to sustain applicant pipelines and to sustain staffing at appropriate levels in all program areas. Assists in the development of a structured recruiting program designed to ensure compliance and streamline processes resulting in more effective service to our customer base. Develops metrics and data to access quality of efforts, make changes, and ensure appropriate staffing levels. Ensures onboarding processes are met and coordination is established with program areas. Achieves functional success through coordination and partnership at all levels of the organization. In-state and out of state travel is required and at times is frequent depending on business need. This position is temporary based off of the business needs.
- In conjunction with hiring managers and HR Operations Manager, identifies, develops and maintains strong network of contacts to identify and source quality applicants.
- Posts and manages job openings with various sources and specialty advertising and marketing mediums, including the Texas Workforce Commission, to create a strong applicant base for recruiting, in conjunction with the Recruiting Specialist and program HR staff.
- Partners with various recruitment resources, including staffing companies, placement agencies, and similar resources, to negotiate provision of services in order to maintain and support appropriate staffing levels in all program areas and works with a sense of urgency to meet program needs.
- Develops a network of strong contacts and partners within the local chambers of commerce, business development executives in order to create a strong base for recruiting.
- Assists in the development and measures of the success of recruitment processes and adjusts efforts accordingly in consultation with HR Operations Manager.
- Develops metrics to regularly report and ensure efforts are successful, adjust strategies, develop pipelines of qualified applicant pools for critical positions in all program areas.
- With direction from the HR Operations Manager, works with departments to create recruitment plans with a heavy emphasis on marketing to generate interest in the organization.
- Partners with a variety of staff within the organization as well as outside vendors in states where Southwest Key has program responsibilities and community presence, in order to brand and market Southwest Key Programs through brochures, materials for job fairs and hiring events, various media sources and social media.
- Assists with the design, developments and implements new and creative strategies and programs to reduce turnover and retain employees including effective and targeted recruiting, creating a work environment that satisfies both the extrinsic and intrinsic needs of employees.
- Manage the development and maintenance of job descriptions, serves as ICIMS and TalentWise subject matter expert and conducts training and rolls out changes to systems and processes in these areas.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or experience in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field.
- 5 to 10 years of human resources generalist experience with an emphasis on high volume recruitment and retention, in a leadership role in a large HR Department.
- strong understanding of employment law; ability to influence leaders at all levels of the organization,
- strong communication skills both oral and written, customer orientation, strong analytical skills and the ability to apply those analytics to achieve problem resolution
- Strong training and development background.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary