Full Time Maintenance Associate
Open (must be available weekends)
Hourly rate $18/hr
Members of the maintenance team ensure that all mechanical systems and equipment are operational and properly maintained and all common areas are maintained in a clean aesthetically appealing and disinfected condition.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:Education/Training:
- Routinely walks floors including roof checking for problems and lights out and reports back to supervisors.
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
- Maintains working relationship with building staff.
- Painting of all common areas and touch up may be required. Responsible to inspect areas that need paint and advice manager.
- Completes daily work orders as scheduled.
- Maintains assigned equipment in good working condition.
- Properly performs casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by supervisors and following appropriate safety procedures.
- Performs minor maintenance replacement and repairs in areas of carpentry, electrical work, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, painting, flooring, and other building repairs through daily scheduled work orders.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Performs maintenance replacement and repair in areas of carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, mechanical, painting, flooring, and other minor building repairs as long as a permit is not required to conduct the job.
- Must be able to properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
Requires a minimum of two (2) years general experience in building trades, repair and replacement maintenance or handy work. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required