Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure daily successful operational coordination of all facility activities.
- Supervise the Shipping and Receiving Department, following corresponding business practices.
- Assist the General Manager in the administrative duties such as processing and managing Purchase, Requisitions, Employee applications, Personnel and Payroll forms, Personal injury and Accident reports etc.
- Assist the General Manager in monitoring that all events have the appropriate staff schedule and the facilities are clean.
- Attends weekly Event Meetings, tenant meetings, etc. on behalf of the Operations Staff for all operational needs. Attends other meetings on behalf of the Director of Operations in his absence or request.
- Research, review and recommend equipment, materials and supplies required in providing operational services and planning.
- Assist in the preparation and the review of the Operations Budget and Capital Equipment needs.
- Maintain the proper image among operational staff by overseeing all uniform purchases and inventory.
- As necessary, make immediate decisions and communicate with all operational staff and other facility personnel in an emergency situation.
- Work extended/irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Three to five (3-5) years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in event management or convention services in a sports or concert facility is preferred.
- Demonstrate the principles and techniques of supervision, training, budgeting and other administrative duties.
- Handle conflict, make common sense decisions and exercise proper action during high tension and stressful situations.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and other standard office equipment.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- May spend long hours in walking, standing, or sitting while working.