Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing the engineering services to support migration of GEOINT software to cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Commercial Cloud Services (C2S).
- Supporting technical development and accreditation of GEOINT software to run in AWS and C2S.
- Working directly with SSC PAC and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to achieve mission critical technologies to support forward-deployed full-motion video analysts.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related technical field
- Two (2) years of experience with software infrastructure/architecture
- Five (5) years of experience with Linux and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Two (2) years of experience with Agile-based software development techniques
- Two (2) years of experience with Ansible and Puppet scripting
- An active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience or certifications with RHEL 7 (RHCSA, RHCE)
- Experience with cloud architectures, in particular Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other similar frameworks and certifications
- Two (2) years of software experience with Accumulo and in support of the Tactical Cloud Reference Implementation, or equivalent program.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled