Responsible for programming and software development using webMethods/Software AG and using related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
- Qualifications: 8-12 years’ experience in webMethods, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution
- Establish best practices in integration technologies and develop self-servicing tools around webMethods/Software AG product suits
- Lead a technical team delivering a wide array of webMethods EAI and B2B solutions
- Guide our customers in efficient Process Integration and data integration best practices with cloud-based and On-premise integration services.
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the webMethods integration platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling, and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, critique, and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze, and design integration flows using webMethods developer and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns and best practices.
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum, and iterative development practices.
- Assist on technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
- 10+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 8+ years of experience with webMethods integration platform.
- Hands-on experience in webMethods/Software AG ESB, in the following domains:
o Hands on with wM Integration Server, Trading Networks, Broker/Universal Messaging, wM BPM/BAM, ARIS, CAF, Mash Zone, CentraSite and Services and API management
o Experience with a wide range of applications (e.g. ERP, SAP, Salesforce, CRM) and its Process Integrations
o Integration architecture frameworks, processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks applicable to support enterprise-wide integrations.
o Business, systems and applications analysis and defining requirements for applications supported by webMethods (Services/BPMS/CAF/Terracotta in Memory Caching).
o Security concepts such as OAuth, SSO, Attribute Based Access Control and Master Data Management concepts in supply chain management.
o Developing and supporting complex interfaces between internal business systems using various adapters, file based mechanisms, batch and real-time processing.
o Developing and supporting complex interfaces between internal business systems and external B2B partners.
o Technologies and ecosystem supporting B2B integrations (EDI/EDIFCAT/XML/Other B2B Pro protocols) with good understanding of tools, applications and frameworks in a typical supply chain management system that includes document exchange, interacting with third-party service providers, customer-related web interfaces and self-service tools.
o Experience providing solutions that provide insights into the transaction processing through analysis and reporting with hands-on experience with Trading Networks.
o Good understanding of reporting requirements for various business needs and costs allocation.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards.
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts, API management including REST-full and SOAP-based services.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs and Micro Services
- Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- webMethods certification is highly preferred.
- Experience in Java programming language.
- Experience developing conceptual and reference architecture, principles and standards.
- Strong software engineering skills, including full Agile software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, unit testing techniques and ability to participate in peer review.
- Hands-on experience implementing DevOps processes.
- Must be a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.