- Maintenance One is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse culture. We are a fast-growing company committed to providing the best quality service in the industry. Aside from giving our customers the best experience possible, we strive to help our employees reach their goals. Our culture supports, encourages, and teaches its employees to become a better version of themselves. Our training enables you to increase your knowledge of the industry. Driving excellence to our customers through our teams is what we are all about here. We invite you to join us.
MONDAY- FRIDAY 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma, essential cleaning experience, written/ verbal speaking skills
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Process experience, service/ customer relation skills, necessary technical skills, at least one year of higher education.
- MUST BE ABLE: Arrive to your designated location on time and in company apparel, take out trash and recycling liners and replacing them, sweep and mop floors, vacuum floors, dust low and high surfaces, clean/ sanitize restrooms, refill paper products and soaps, & report the status of cleaning and any possible problems to managers, travel to designated location, travel within 10 miles of the selected area, load and unload supplies,
- An individual that would be a good fit for this job is someone credible; we know what you say is true. You are accountable; what you agree to own is handled correctly. You are alert; you foresee a need and take action beforehand. You are self-managing; you are capable of excellent results without supervision. You are committed; you see everything to completion. You are team-oriented; you take pride in sometimes helping others take the lead. You are a communicator; you continuously update who needs to know. You are responsible; you never look for an excuse, and you own your role.
- The skills needed to perform this job well are; necessary cleaning experience, communication skills, English speaking, writing, and reading skills, organizational skills, active listening skills, grit, and hardiness
- Compensation for this job is hourly pay at a rate of $10.10 per hour. One week vacation a year per request. Raises will be granted upon request after performance reviews.
- How to apply: Step 1: Submit your resume, submit 3-5 references, give 5 reasons why we should hire you.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Can you provide 5 reasons why we should hire you?
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma